Care and Outreach is excited to announce the recipients of the first 'Investing in the Difference Makers' Grant.
Dancing Stars of Northern Virginia
Our Difference Makers for the Fall 2019 Grant are:
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at George Mason University
- The Assistance League of Northern Virginia
- The Lorton Community Action Center
- Generosity Feeds in Partnership with the Journey Church
- The Shepherd's Center Springfield-Annandale
- Dancing Stars of Northern Virginia
- Great Commission Families
All of these Difference Makers will be sharing their story at Prince of Peace in the spring and early summer. In the meantime, please check out their homepages. There may be an organization that God is calling you to join in and be a blessing to our community!
Also, if you know of any Difference Makers, keep them in mind for another grant to coincide with Lent and Easter.
Lynn Barron and Kathy Jackson from The Assistance League of Northern Virginia