Room-Use Reservation Form for Community Groups
A point-of-contact (POC) representing your Community Group is required to request a room for your event. The POC is required to:
- Sign an agreement confirming liability insurance,
- Agree to hold harmless Prince of Peace Lutheran Church from any and all liability resulting from facility use, and
- Have familiarity with the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Room-Use Agreement, Information & Forms.
The Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Room-Use Agreement including the agreement page that requires a POC signature can be downloaded here: Download Room Use Agreement. Send/deliver the Room-Use Agreement and the Facility Use Application to Prince of Peace to the attention of Tanya Tucker and also complete and send the Event Request Form below.
- Completing this form on-line provides Prince of Peace Lutheran Church with the information needed to reserve a room for your community event.
- A room reservation requests for a one-time meeting or event cannot be scheduled more than 9-months in advance.
- For recurring events, ending dates can be no more than 12-months from the start date.
- An agreement signed by the POC must be mailed/delivered to the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Office prior the first time use of the room.
Please contact our Church Office (8am-4pm, Weekdays) at (703)451-5855, if you have any questions regarding Room Requests and also if there are any special needs, (i.e. furniture, electronic equipment, lectern, etc., or other unique requirements)
If you'd like to check to see if there are conflicting events, please visit POP's Reservation Calendar here.
By clicking on the SEND FORM button above, the information provided above will be emailed to the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Office for a room-assignment. Your request will be confirmed, at the phone number or email address you provided, and the Event will then be listed on the Church Calendar. The Church Calendar allows for the use of clip art, pictures, and website links, so please send any such information to our Communications Director, Tiffany Sears. The Church's mailing address is: 8304 Old Keene Mill Road, Springfield, VA 22151