Every Monday from 11/16/2020 to 11/26/2020
Now that the Holiday Season is quickly approaching, we would like to invite interested ECHO Volunteers to provide a Holiday meal for a family in need. If you would like to sponsor a family, please contact Andrew Poe.
You may either purchase food and prepare a basket (or other suitable container) and deliver it directly to the family, or purchase a gift card in an amount suitable for the number of people in the family and mail it in time to arrive for them to do their own shopping (recommended this year due to COVID-19)
2020 GIFT CARD SUGGESTED GUIDELINES
1 - Person $25
2 - People $35
3 - People $40
4 - People $50
5 - People $60
Please use these items is a guide, feel free to create your own menu.
- Roasting Pan - Many of our families do not have large enough pans to accommodate a turkey.
- Turkey or Chicken (Many of our clients are not familiar with turkey, so a large chicken or two might make them more comfortable)
- Butter or Margarine
- Stuffing (boxed or cubes to make their own)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned vegetables, (such as, corn, green beans, black beans)
- Pie or Pie crust
- Canned Pumpkin
- Fresh Produce, (such as carrots, celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, oranges)