Hooray for me... I'm FREE!
Children need to turn 3 years old by September 30th
We welcome the excitement and exuberance that children who are three (a.k.a. “free”) years-old bring with them! Our staff is trained and our program is especially designed to support these children in their dual quest for increasing independence and hands on discovery learning. Children must have independent bathroom skills to attend this program, no pull-ups or diapers please.
Three's - Classes for School Year 2022-2023
- Our 2-Day AM Program is Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9am-12pm
- Our 3-Day AM Program is Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings from 9am-12pm
- Our 5-day AM Program is Monday through Friday mornings from 9am -12pm
Three's - Program Details
To help your child . . .
- feel safe and secure without you
- learn to make choices and recognize limits
- meet and acquire playmates and friends
- express themselves through art, music, movement and dramatic play
- take pride in “I did it myself!” moments
- learn about taking turns and “just trying”
- share toys, materials and attention
- use words to tell about feelings, needs and wants
- feel comfortable in Chapel, talking to God
- Learn that Jesus is our best friend!
- develop language and literacy skills across an integrated curriculum
- learn leadership skills by helping others
- discover simple math and science concepts through hands-on exploration
Three's - Focused Areas of Development
- Physical - skills, strength, coordination, movement, exercise
- Spiritual - introduce Chapel, talking to God, learning about His birth, life and ministry
- Aesthetic - music, arts, drama, movement
- Social/Emotional - safe, happy, respect, self-esteem, forgiveness, helping others, forging friendships, forming attachments with trusted adults
- Cognitive - develop and pursue interests and curiosities, ask and respond to questions, solve problems, undertake challenges
- Language - use words to communicate wants and needs, express feelings and thoughts, develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, love for conversation, books and storytelling